The telescopic leveller offers you safe operational control being able to place the extending lip exactly were it is required enabling you to load your vehicle fully to the rear. Available in any type of configuration ranging from length, width Load capability etc along with the installation choice of standard pit mounted, suspended or cast in models. The leveller deck is designed to flex laterally by 100mm in each direction to compensate for vehicle tilt while remaining extremely rigid longitudinall. We can also offer full Dock Leveller Service and Dock Leveller Repairs on this model.
Standard On All levellers
- Safe-to-use green LED indicator on control panel
- Hose break arrester system ensures that your leveller is safe to use
- A system that prevents damage to the rear of the vehicle
- Dock Solutions unique illuminated value control for safer maintenance
- Self clean hinges
- Hose break arrester
- Easy one push button operation
- Galvanised toe guards
- Locked in safety support
- Easy check oil level
- We can also offer full Dock Leveller Service and Dock Leveller Repairs.
- Hot dip galvanised finish
- Suspended / Cast-in-type / Standard pit mount
- Insulated decks
- Anti-draft system
- Integrated control
- Different lip sizes
- Up rated load capacity
- Low noise operation (deck treatment)
- Smooth anti-slip for small cage wheels
The leveller decks are designed to flex laterally to compensate for vehicle tilt, while remaining extremely rigid longitudinally. All levellers are pre-wired with 8m of power and control cable for ease of installation. We can also offer full Dock Leveller Service and Dock Leveller Repairs on this model. Competitively Priced and FREE Quotes on Dock Leveller Service, Dock Leveller Repairs and Dock levellers Manufacture.